Duplicate Cleaner 3.0

The best solution for finding and removing duplicate files.
Pascal

Re: Duplicate Cleaner 3.0

Post by Pascal »

Hello,
Regarding point 2. In the image viewer, whether in the base you have 2 files with different resolutions. The resolutions of the two pictures below chacunes appear in a gray rectangle in the upper right of photo. In the upper part is displayed to one or the other pictures, depending on the choice made. But the resolution (gray box top right of the upper part) does not change depending on the selected photograph. A resolution of 2 remains fixed at the top.

On Item 4. Clicking on a picture below of the image viewer, makes it appear in the upper part. This choice (click) should change the appearance of the selected photograph below, which appears at the top (different color of the frame or the election symbol).

Sincerely

pascal
DigitalVolcano
Site Admin

Post by DigitalVolcano »

Pascal wrote: But the resolution (gray box top right of the upper part) does not change depending on the selected photograph. A resolution of 2 remains fixed at the top.
Thanks for spotting this - this will be fixed for the next update.
Pascal wrote:
On Item 4. Clicking on a picture below of the image viewer, makes it appear in the upper part. This choice (click) should change the appearance of the selected photograph below, which appears at the top (different color of the frame or the election symbol).
Will try and improve this.

thanks!
vital32

Post by vital32 »

i have a question?
how to mark all duplicate files but original file is unmark automatically????

i set option "mark all dublicate files on this drive but it marked all of the files even original !!!!

how to set otption, that delete all duplicates ,but original is dont tuch.

Explaine please?
vital32

Post by vital32 »

ok i fin it sory for this