DC 2.0: Bug & Missing feature (from 1.47)

The best solution for finding and removing duplicate files.
Jeff Brielmaier

DC 2.0: Bug & Missing feature (from 1.47)

Post by Jeff Brielmaier »

Bug: In "More Options", if you change the font size from 8.25 to something else there is no way to change it back. If you manually type in 8.25, the program displays a message box that says "Size must be a number".

Missing feature: In v1.47, when you attempted to delete all item of a group. the delete files option would pop-up a box indicating which groups had all items selected in them. In 2.04b, the dialog box only states that is (at least) a group that has all items selected in it. Can the dialog box be changed to specify the groups affected again?

Or (and?) even better, change the highlight on the entire group in the file selection screen whenever all items in the group are selected. This way the user can try to avoid the "all items selected" dialog box and then having to go back to the file selection screen to correct the problem.
Fool4UAnyway

Post by Fool4UAnyway »

I am also having a number of wishes for the Mark Assistent and the marked files and groups check. To suit my purpose I would like to have (to be able to mark) and have checked that in each group 2 files are not marked.

Being able to set this number in an additional option would make this very flexible. Of course, the default value would be 1.
DV

Post by DV »

There is a new button (flag icon) in 2.0.4 which shows the groups with all checked. It's getting a caption in the next version to make it more obvious :)
DV

Post by DV »

With the font bug - This is a restriction in the native Windows font selection dialog.
That said, if you select '8' you'll see that it returns to 8.25 in DC. I think the font dialog box seems to display numbers rounded up.