right click to select upper search directory (or one or more of the lower directories)

The best solution for finding and removing duplicate files.
LGS666

right click to select upper search directory (or one or more of the lower directories)

Post by LGS666 »

Hello

May I kindly suggest to add an easy way to replace one of the current search directories by the upper one ? (right click contextual menu ?)

For the moment I need to remove or unactivate the active one and re-browse the whole tree to re-locate and re-select the upper one.

On the same Idea, it would be nice to offer the possibility to highlight in the left pane (selection tree) the current selected directory in the right pane in order to offer the possibility select one or more of the subdirs of the current one.

It is of course possible to do so through the current directory selection process but this is a bit more tedious when the hard drive trees are big.

I had made a nice schema to illustrate that but apparently it seems that I cannot insert an image from the clipboard or from a local file in this forum.

Thanks in advance

Greetings from Belgium

L.
DigitalVolcano
Site Admin

Re: right click to select upper search directory (or one or more of the lower directories)

Post by DigitalVolcano »

Thanks for the suggestion!
One thing that may help is you can right click on a folder and select 'Locate folder in tree' (ctrl-l) - this will open the folder in the 'available folders' Pane.