Resize All Columns To Fit - CNTL + NUMERIC KEYPAD PLUS "+"

The best solution for finding and removing duplicate files.
APA

Resize All Columns To Fit - CNTL + NUMERIC KEYPAD PLUS "+"

Post by APA »

IIs there a way to automatically have all columns resized to fit the data (option and/or shortcut key)?

I checked the options and (shock!) the online manual that describes the available shortcut keys without any luck. There does not seem to be any BC5 options for this? Perhaps I am missing something?

Many software products (including the Windows File Explorer) use the shortcut key sequence:

CNTL + NUMERIC KEYPAD PLUS "+" to resize all the columns to fit the data. I have several programs that also follow this convention.

In the case of DC5 the above shortcut key sequence does not resize the columns to fit (it increases the text size) That function is already provided and documented "CTRL-Plus - Larger interface zoom."

If there is no BC5 option or shortcut key, can we request a change to BC5 to follow the CNTL + NUMERIC KEYPAD PLUS "+" to resize all the columns to fit the data. Please :)
Regards, Andrew
APA

Re: Resize All Columns To Fit - CNTL + NUMERIC KEYPAD PLUS "+"

Post by APA »

Correction "BC5" = DC5
DigitalVolcano
Site Admin

Post by DigitalVolcano »

Thanks for the suggestion - there isn't currently a resize all columns function (you can resize each one automatically by clicking on the column header divider).
All add this to the development list.
APA

Post by APA »

"All add this to the development list."
Appreciated! Hopefully it's not difficult to implement (I assume not, given Windows File Explorer has the function).

P.S
V5 Pro has become invaluable to me. I use it in "image mode" to identify the 'most original' version of (duplicated) digital photograph. EXIF date, FILE Date (created) and FILE date (modified) can be ranked in the results making identification of the 'most original' easy!

Regards, Andrew 2024-02-05