Thank you! "Duplicate Cleaner Pro is licensed by user" so multiple machines is ok.

The best solution for finding and removing duplicate files.
wwcanoer

Thank you! "Duplicate Cleaner Pro is licensed by user" so multiple machines is ok.

Post by wwcanoer »

Thank you very much for these licensing terms!

RE FAQ: "Can I install Duplicate Cleaner Pro on another computer?"
"Duplicate Cleaner Pro is licensed by user, so if you have another machine, such as a laptop, you are free to install it there as well provided it is for your own use."

Plus "The License is perpetual and all updates to the Duplicate Cleaner 5 series are included in the price."

I am going to finally clean up my many USB drives, so I am resurrecting some old unused computers, and started looking to see how many licenses I own of Duplicate Cleaner Pro. (One each of 3, 4, & 5.) Then checked the price in case I need to buy more, when I browsed the FAQs and saw this! Thank goodness! No worries.

Also thank you for the new v5 feature of saving the scan data! This is going to make things a lot faster.

For 131GB of data with 130GB duplicates (compare to 65 GB folders on two different USD HDDs, one 5.25", one 3.5")
Lenovo T530 i5-3320M Win10: 28:23
Re-scan: 00:16 (16 seconds!)

I haven't tried a rescan after a partial de-dupe yet, but I assume that it's very fast too.

I haven't tried the virtual folders yet. They look awesome.

Thanks again for this great program with good license terms.

~Brian
DigitalVolcano
Site Admin

Re: Thank you! "Duplicate Cleaner Pro is licensed by user" so multiple machines is ok.

Post by DigitalVolcano »

No problem, hope you find version 5 useful!