Way to 'ignore' specific results in future scans?

The best solution for finding and removing duplicate files.
Soeroah

Way to 'ignore' specific results in future scans?

Post by Soeroah »

Hi,

I recently bought the full version after enjoying it on the trial period, and other than being unable to to a virtual folder specifically for image mode I'm enjoying using the program every few days.

I do have one question though: I have a lot of image files, some of which are almost, but not quite, the same in terms of content. This means if I do exact match it won't find all the files I'd call duplicates, but if I do Very Close Match it throws up about 50 groups that aren't duplicates, but are understandably close, every scan.

I was wondering if there would be a way to flag the files in those groups to not show up in future scan results as identified duplicates? Just to cut down on the time it takes to go through the selection assistant. It wouldn't be as much of a hassle if those groups were always at the end so as soon as I recognised one I could just close the tool but they seem to be randomly peppered throughout my results, which means manually checking the same dozens of groups every time I scan.

I've got 'ignore duplicate groups in the same folder' checked but for whatever reason it doesn't seem to work as well for this.

Thanks.