plays music file.

The best solution for finding and removing duplicate files.
sac

plays music file.

Post by sac »

XP Home sp3 I Love your product! works great! I have a small problem. When working with my very large music collection sometimes I want to manually select. If I am not extra careful and don't have the curser precisely on the box a single misplaced click opens WMP and starts playing music. This can be aggravating especially if you already have a playlist and it erases it! Maybe an unseen option to " double click to play "
This is a fantastic program! I read the forum, and I do not have any of the other issues. I just processed 438 gb of music ( twice ) with no problems ( other than the "click" problem ) It took all day but it did it! great!
Fool4UAnyway

Post by Fool4UAnyway »

Perhaps this may not be too practical, but it might limit the process time when you process your collection in steps by defining file size limits in steps of 1 MB.

Files that are not equal in size will never be listed as having equal contents. This simple selection criterion may already be applied by the program to avoid unnecessary comparisons, but at least you can set a limit to the number of files processed with each run this way.