Error in v2.0.5

The best solution for finding and removing duplicate files.
Marcel

Error in v2.0.5

Post by Marcel »

In v2.0.4 this error was not, work fine. I just update with latest version. In v2.0.5 show and scans 0 files and folders in Local Disk (D:) but i have 52.7 GB, 96 folders and 4476 files. Is there settings for solutions? Or is a bug?
DV

Post by DV »

Check you input folder in the list isn't set to 'excluded'
Also check the include/exclude filter, date/size filters, etc.
Marcel

Post by Marcel »

Thanks, i select 'any size' and now work fine.
Don Stauffer

Post by Don Stauffer »

I've been using an older version of Duplicate Cleaner, decided to upgrade today. I downloaded the latest V2, and started the installation. I had the following problem:

Error setting up Duplicate Cleaner:
Unable to load DLL 'audioGenie3.dll': The specified procedure could not be found. (exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007F)

The specified DLL is in the program directory, can you help?
Dv3

Post by Dv3 »

Is this windows 2000? It's a known issue I'm working on fixing. Thanks!
zer0nix

Post by zer0nix »

just tried installing this today on a win2k machine and ran into several problems:

the first error is, .net framework 3.0 can't be installed in windows 2000. the rest of the prog installed anyway but i recieved this error when i tried to start it:

"the dynamic link library mscoree.dll could not be found in the specified path..."

after i got that dll, i recieved a different error:

"the procedure entry point getrequestedruntimeinfo could not be located in the dynamic link library mscoree.dll"

at this point i decided to try installing .net framework service pack 1, and got a different error regarding "mscorwks.dll"

i downloaded a different one, and got some fatal error where the program code delay is not working or something. at that point, i gave up.

...so basically, find some way to get rid of the .net 3.0 install requirement and it'll be good.