missing assistant in Duplicate Cleaner 5 Pro

The best solution for finding and removing duplicate files.
maniacbone

missing assistant in Duplicate Cleaner 5 Pro

Post by maniacbone »

Dear Developers,

i somehow did not get the notification that version 5 came out...out of curiousity i went on the homepage and realized its been 2 months now since i missed the launch... so i quickly instaled the new version

my first search was a picture search with a custom similarity (99%, flipped and same ratio)

the results where realy slow (my pc is really not slow and version 4 worked like a charm on this).... the loading of the results was literally happening line by line...scrolling through the results (even without previews enabled) was followed by buffering and loading line by line new results....

after a while of loading i amediately was missing a well often used assistant for marking files: select als smaller dimensions.... this is still available but only in an connection with all but one, one in each group or all but one in each group or folder.... resulting in the bizare situation that two same picture with the same dimensions and the same folder are not marked in version 4 (since the are the same and neither is SMALLER in dimensions) but in verison 5 there is ALWAYS one of the two marked....

this is literally my first 5 minutes with the programm and i do apologize if i am missing something but this feature is important to me and i would like to know how to manage to to this in version 5... i hope i wont come across more of these kind of changes that will slow down my workflow :)