New Version Question

The best solution for finding and removing duplicate files.
Chris from BDJ

New Version Question

Post by Chris from BDJ »

Hello,

First off, I tried to use the contact form on your site and when I clicked send it error-ed out.

Now my question. I had to reinstall my OS a few days ago and am just now getting everything reinstalled again.

After I installed and ran the 64bit version that I had to have because the 32bit version would only freeze when I started the search, it told me there was a newer version so I went and downloaded it.

I didn't see a 64bit version listed for download, so I'm wondering if there is one and if not, does the new version run good on a 64bit machine?

Thank you...
DigitalVolcano
Site Admin

Re: New Version Question

Post by DigitalVolcano »

HI,
The current version 3.2 contains both 32 and 64 versions, so that is the only one you'll need.
http://www.duplicatecleaner.com/download.html

The contact form seems to work ok - what error did you get?
Chris from BDJ

Post by Chris from BDJ »

First off, sorry it has been a while since I have been here to check my question. Have been getting the computer back the way it was.

As for the error I received, I don't remember what it was, but I just tried it and it went through so it is working now.

(YOUR MESSAGE HAS BEEN SENT!
Thank you for contacting us.
We will get back to you within 2 business days.)

So, you are saying that the installer is 32/64 bit compatible now then? When I purchased it from BJ, I downloaded the 32bit version I believe and it would never finish a search. I had posted on BDJ about it and saw you had told others to download the 64bit version so I did and it worked.

Thank you,

Chris
DigitalVolcano
Site Admin

Post by DigitalVolcano »

Yes, the current version will run in either 32 or 64 bit mode depending on your system.