No scroll bar at bottom of page

The best solution for finding and removing duplicate files.
DavidKing90

No scroll bar at bottom of page

Post by DavidKing90 »

Great tool and thanks for putting it out there for everyone. The issue I am having is no scroll bar at the bottom of the page. I can actually make out what appears to be the top line of the scroll bar, but no matter what I tried I could not click on it to bring it into the window. Any ideas.

I also notice the same issue as another user. The about box says v. 2.1 without the "b". I ran the check for update and it says I am running the most recent version. No problem, just thought I would mention it.

Windows 7 Home Premium on Dell XPS-M1710 Laptop.
therube

Re: No scroll bar at bottom of page

Post by therube »

Only thing I can figure is that your Window/columns are sized in such a way that the horizontal scrollbar is not necessary?

Otherwise are you using any non-standard Windows theme or something like that?

There is no "program" difference between 2.1 & 2.1b.
The only difference deals with "opencandy", "bing", or whatever that is.
broccolib

Post by broccolib »

Hey, I'm having the same problem.
I'm my Vista machine (yeah I know I should U/G) I can't see the end of my folder list, nor can I resize the window.

On my Win 7 machine, it seemed to work OK, WTF?
broccolib

Post by broccolib »

Well... I figured out what the problem is... not the solution, but a work around.

It works OK on a 4:3 aspect ratio monitor for Vista but not a 16:10 (the newer wide screen) monitors.

On a Win 7 machine it works w/ a 16:10 aspect ratio. Go figure...

It's still a GREAT program and has saved me a gazillion hours of sorting through files. And it doesn't lie. There was a case where the files were though to be identical: names, file size, dates but Duplicate Cleaner said they weren't. How were they diff? They there the SAME pic, but one was rotated from landscape to portrait so Duplicate Cleaner's CRC caught it. Great!

Thanks again
broccolib