Wonderful!!!

Other bits and pieces and old stuff!
DarryDoo

Wonderful!!!

Post by DarryDoo »

Such a great little app! Noticed a very few bugs, nothing really a show stopper... consider these as feature requests, to either implement, or ignore, as you see fit! :-)

- green status bar showing pocket / community cards SOMETIMES updates at the wrong time for turn and river; should update after cards played, not when next player's turn starts

- app becomes foreground app every time screen is updated... even when minimized... grumble grumble... (ideal setup --> radio buttons to choose: come to front when its YOUR turn to play -- that way u can work while awaiting your turn; come to front on every turn -- like it is now; or, retain position) (or at the very least, never take foreground when minimized)

- should be a way to start a new game, or go back to "choose table" dialog, when game is over, instead of killing app and restarting.

I'm hoping to try it with Hamachi shortly, to get this sucker working over the Net! :-D

Cheers
Darren
DV

Post by DV »

Glad you like it - I've been looking into some of the issues you've bought up - thanks.
I'd be interested to know if Hamachi works. I've also been looking into getting NPP enabled for network playing using ip address, but so much to do and so little time!