No Where to Run to

The best solution for finding and removing duplicate files.
Marc

No Where to Run to

Post by Marc »

I just d/l and installed DC. I am looking forward to trying it, but I have a problem. I can get to the main screen, but I can't see any buttons (so, "no Go")
I maxed the window out, but still, w/ the screen resolution I can display, there are no buttons available.
I am probably the only guy who has a laptop w/ a smallish screen, that can't increase the resolution.
I DID get ONE run, but playing w/ the Tab button (hard going forward, easier going back) -- but as I can't see what's tabbed into, it's pure guessing.
Having defined short-cut keys would help, but also bring able to use the menus as an adjunct to the buttons would be really good.
Oh, and, after I did get the one run, I can go to the duplicated tab, and select some files (MP3s in this case) -- but how to delete them? DEL doesn't work, and again, no buttons on screen. I didn't try the Tab or Alt-D at this stage.

Just some thoughts.

Thanks,

Marc
Fool4UAnyway

Post by Fool4UAnyway »

Perhaps you could use fonts with reduces size.

Alternatively, you might set your Windows Desktop size to be larger than your screen size, so you would be able to "scroll" your Desktop (view) within the actual screen size.
DV

Post by DV »

Yes, screen scrolling is the way to go - I think it is in properties somewhere. Alternately try the 2.0 beta - the buttons are at the top.
evilroy

Post by evilroy »

I have a 61" Mitsubishi DLP for my monitor/screen and I have no buttons either. I uninstalled and reinstalled and rebooted and still no buttons. What gives? Has anyone else had a solution for this? Thanks in advance...E