customize

Other bits and pieces and old stuff!
soyouse

customize

Post by soyouse »

I would like protect option icon because i don't want users change these options. Do exist an option (registry key for example) ? thanks yor your help !
DV2

Post by DV2 »

No, sorry - there isn't anything like that in the current version!
soyouse

Post by soyouse »

Thanks DV2 but without this option, i can't use this product... :-( It was a good idea
Reloaded

Post by Reloaded »

Beautyfull Progrss bar, but would customize the number of cycles of the bar ... then it would be perfect. Good Work
ivan

Post by ivan »

yes, the ability to query an external text (xml maybe?) file would make this program ideal for our needs here, be happy to pay for it too.. is that likely to be a possibility? thanks in advance
DV

Post by DV »

I hope to update Fake Progress Bar at some point to version 2.0, re-written and updated.
It would be more customizable - and the settings would come from an external file for portability (no more registry).
alice

Re: customize

Post by alice »

Some microsoft access mdb corruption symptoms problems with merge rep after upgrading from sql server 2000 sp3a to sql server 2005 build 2153 about so the uid/pwd that is used for opening the mdb,. Mdb password recovery unprotect access mdb unlock access databases i am using office 2007 and performing a mail merge between a mdb and a word i found a kb article and it mentioned that for this problem it s best to remove any.