Access 2007

Other bits and pieces and old stuff!
Kevin

Access 2007

Post by Kevin »

This doesn't seem to work with Access 2007. I get an error message when I try to Create Database List. Are there plans to update this? If so, what's the ETA?
DV

Post by DV »

I haven't tested it with Access 2007 as I don't have it so I'm afraid I can't help with your error. No plans for updates any time soon.
Danielle

Post by Danielle »

Does the simple MDB merge work in MS Access 2007? When I attempt to create a database list the following error message appears: "The expression On Click you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: You entered an expression that has an invalid reference to the property FileSearch."

I would like to merge tables from four databases (there are 9 tables in each database, and I would like to combine the four databases into one with the same 9 tables). This program seems like it will work well for this, but I have not been able to run it. Can you please suggest how I may do this? Thanks.
DV

Post by DV »

Sorry, the program doesn't seem to run with Access 2007.
It sounds like it's not suitable for what you want anyway - it only merges one table at a time so you would have to run it 9 times!