export match details with batch

Tool for Search and Replace across multiple files.
teiafra

export match details with batch

Post by teiafra »

Hi
I made a batch .txc file format that executes a sequence of RegExs over a certain number of files. (simply it searches if A And B and then C And D are present in those files)
I run it by using the Extract option so that the matching file name and all the occurences inside it are logged in the Scratchpad that I save in a txt file.

Is it possible to log in the Scratchpad also which was each single RegEx (among all those present in the batch script) that matched (so if it was A And B rather than C And D)and the corresponding number of occurences, as it is available with Export_Match_Details after running a single RegEx in the command line (i.e. not from a batch file)?
In other words I need to return the same information catched in Export_Match_Details but after executing a batch file.

I add also that if I execute the batch file with Find (not Extract) and is finished, the matching files and their total occurrences are shown in the upper panel but the lower one is empty and when trying to do Export_Match_Details I get a message "Nothing to Export"although there are some positive matching results.

Thanks, Andrea