About to Buy Pro Question About Licenses

The best solution for finding and removing duplicate files.
comp9

About to Buy Pro Question About Licenses

Post by comp9 »

While the free version has been doing everything I need,I want to show my support by buying the pro version. My question is this: Will my license be stuck at this version if I buy today? (Ex Will I get possible future upgrades such as version 3.5, version 4, version 5 etc) If the license doesn't entitle me to future updates will I be able to purchase the updates at a discount, if so what is the discount?

If this information is somewhere on your site I'm sorry for reposting this. I looked around your site for awhile and didn't see any answers for this or any email address to contact with this question.
DigitalVolcano
Site Admin

Re: About to Buy Pro Question About Licenses

Post by DigitalVolcano »

Thanks for your support. A purchase of Duplicate Cleaner Pro includes all non-major version updates. So you get 3.0.5, 3.0.6, 3.1, 3.5, etc. Version 4 will be a paid update. There will be some sort of discount scheme for version 4 upgrades, but the details of this haven't been worked out yet. At any rate, version 4 is at least a year away, and there are many more updates and new features planned for the 3.x series.

Sorry you couldn't find the info on the site - the upgrade info is mentioned on the purchase page, and there is currently a site update in the works with more contact info.
thanks!