[bug] Assistant on Video Results does the job wrong

The best solution for finding and removing duplicate files.
maniacbone

[bug] Assistant on Video Results does the job wrong

Post by maniacbone »

When using the Video Search my assistant on the results does not behave as it should.

in my other thread i already pointed out that the selection assistant lacks a function of the previous version and that is to select by a certain preferance WITHOUT determing "all but one" , "only one" or "all but one in same group or folder"

nevertheless...as soon as i select ANY of the "MARK BY GROUP" options the result is the same: out of my 17,245 results only ONE file gets marked... that is surely not the response anyone would like to have using the selection assistant. i have a video of this to show but i do not know how to present it here
DigitalVolcano
Site Admin

Re: [bug] Assistant on Video Results does the job wrong

Post by DigitalVolcano »

Are any of the files protected?
maniacbone

Post by maniacbone »

no none... funny thing is: i closed the programm, reopened it...and THEN everyhing worked like it should ... maybe sone runtime dlls in the background crashed or something ?
DigitalVolcano
Site Admin

Post by DigitalVolcano »

Were there any filters on? The Selection Assistant is limited to the current filter normally.
maniacbone

Post by maniacbone »

there were no filters whatsoever.... i just wanted to mark files with the assistant and only one file was marked....after a restart of the programm it worked exactly as it should....