Length Select Option

The best solution for finding and removing duplicate files.
wediggers

Length Select Option

Post by wediggers »

Is there any way to select via audio/video Length (check all items with longer length or shorter length or same length)
I am going through my movies and audio files and a lot of times that is the easiest way to tell what one i want (normally the longer one)

also it would be very helpful if you could see it in the results list as well so if you have to video/audio files you could easily tell if they are the same

i know the field is available in windows so i wouldn't think it would be hard to use
DigitalVolcano
Site Admin

Re: Length Select Option

Post by DigitalVolcano »

There is a Selection Assistant tool for selecting the shortest length audio (Keep longest length). This only works for Audio mode scans though, where the length column is displayed. This mode doesn't support video files.

https://www.duplicatecleaner.com/manual ... =&sct=NjE=

Video mode support is planned for version 5 - including length comparison and selection.
wediggers

Post by wediggers »

Great I look forward to version 5

also is there something i am doing wrong with the excluded box or is it case sensitive? as i keep getting files in the results even after putting this in the excluded box
*.vob*,*.VOB*,*.ifo,*.bup,*s0*,*s1*,*s2*,*s3*,*s4*,*s5*,*s6*,*s7*,*s8*,*s9*,*00*,*01*,*02*,*03*,*04*,*05*,*06*,*07*,*08*,*09*,*pt*,*cd*,*disk*,*disc*,*season*,*part*,*pt1*,*pt2*,*pt3*,*pt4*,*pt5*,*cd1*,*cd2*,*cd3*,
DigitalVolcano
Site Admin

Post by DigitalVolcano »

You need to separate the filters by semi-colon, not comma

e.g.
*.vob;*.ifo

It is not case sensitive.