【share】 Simplified Chinese Language File

The best solution for finding and removing duplicate files.
荒野无灯

【share】 Simplified Chinese Language File

Post by 荒野无灯 »

Hi,everybody.
I am a web developer from China.
I've used the free version of Duplicate cleaner for years.
And I think It's the best and the most professional duplicated files finder in the world.
Recently , I downloaded the trial version of Duplicate cleaner Pro, And I made a Simplified Chinese Language File for it~~

lang file update: 2013-05-28
Last edited by 荒野无灯 on Wed May 29, 2013 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
荒野无灯

Re: 【share】 Simplified Chinese Language File

Post by 荒野无灯 »

I think I should wrote some articles to introduce this great software to my friends on the internet.
As I know ,currentlly ,few people in China knows about this product. And ,what's more , there isn't a Chinese Language File in the official product release.
Some people whose English is not very well does have some difficulty in using the software. That's why I take some time to create this language file.
And, on the other way,the software price is little more expensive for Ordinary people in China. ( 29.95 USD is almost 184 CNY ,I know,to "the dollar Counties" ,Of course,it's pretty cheap.)

best regards to DigitalVolcano
DigitalVolcano
Site Admin

Post by DigitalVolcano »

Thank you for this! This looks very good. I shall add it to the next update of Duplicate Cleaner (both versions).

We will also look into adjusting the pricing for China - I know other companies do this with larger software products (eg AutoCAD).
荒野无灯

Post by 荒野无灯 »

DigitalVolcano wrote:Thank you for this! This looks very good. I shall add it to the next update of Duplicate Cleaner (both versions).

We will also look into adjusting the pricing for China - I know other companies do this with larger software products (eg AutoCAD).

Thanks. I've just updated the language file .
DigitalVolcano
Site Admin

Post by DigitalVolcano »

Thanks for the update