Crashing issues

Other bits and pieces and old stuff!
DV

Post by DV »

Beta version moved - it's now the main download as it seems pretty stable.
Dennis

Post by Dennis »

I still heve the same problems. The program hangs after a few hands and mainly when you are dirst to make a call end you check. If one of the bots checks first and then one of the players checks is not a problem.

I didn't encounter the problem bij folding or making a bet and it doesn't do all the time either. But almost certenly after a few hands. I was playing with a friend and 3 bots at the time. It happend about four times.
Stephen

Post by Stephen »

I'm having the exact same issues as Dennis :(
Great game though, once the last few bugs are ironed out!
DV

Post by DV »

By hangs, do you mean the program actually stops responding (eg the menus don't work), or does it just not move to the next player.

thanks
Stephen

Post by Stephen »

The window is active, the buttons are click-able but dont do anything , the hot-keys dont work but you can send a message to the other players and they do receive the message and they can reply in which the "frozen" player also receives the message. Very wierd :| doesnt look like a file-locking issue since the messages are still delivered/received.

P.S The Shared folder we use is run on a linux server
Dennis

Post by Dennis »

I have the same as Stephen the only difference is that i have the shared folder on a USB connected disk on one of the machines in the LAN
DV

Post by DV »

Thanks for the info. It sounds like 'current player' flag is getting out of sync somehow. I'll investigate.
Stephen

Post by Stephen »

Cool , Thanks DV.
Seems like both Dennis and I are both running the shared folder under "special" circumstances... could this be the issue? its unlikely but you never know.
Stephen

Post by Stephen »

Hey DV,
Any updates or news?
Thanks alot :)
Dennis

Post by Dennis »

Hi DV, I moved the shared directory to a normal drive but I encounter the same problem

Kind Regards.