Crashing issues

Other bits and pieces and old stuff!
Lori

Crashing issues

Post by Lori »

Hello and thanks for the great poker game. My coworkers and I have yet to make it through a game though.

Is there some debug logs or such we can submit to help with the crashing issues we're experiencing?

We're all playing on Windows XP.

Thanks,
DV

Post by DV »

There are not any logs in the current version, however - I'd like to help fix your problems.
Can you give me any more details about the crash? Any error messages?

thanks
Dennis

Post by Dennis »

I experienced the same problem.
When it's your turn to play, you're options are available B - F - C. But in the left bottom corner the message appairs that you have allready made the call. It is possible to type a massage using the msg button but it's no longer possible to place a bet, fold or call. Neither of the buttons or options in the tools menu gives a reaction. The only way to continue playing is to kill the session and start over again.

We're also playing on Windows XP.

Kind Regards.
Pokemon

Post by Pokemon »

Same here. You can only resolve the problem by closing the program.
Was playing heads up against mr Sharp tonight, handround 58, on Windows Vista, winning, when Notepadpoker started to hang (again).
A pitty this happens because it's a nice addictive offline really free app. The thing we need to exercise pokerskills.
Up to the next uncrashable version ! ;-)

DigitalVolcano

Post by DigitalVolcano »

Thanks for the feedback.
It might be a problem with the file locking - I'll upload a new build shortly and let you know...
DigitalVolcano

Post by DigitalVolcano »

Please try out this version and see if it fixes any issues -

Notepad poker 1.0-1

Should be a lot more stable when reading/writing.
Dennis

Post by Dennis »

Thanx, we will try it out

Kind Regards
Lori

Post by Lori »

Okay, still having the same issue with the new build.

When I call it behaves appropriately and then on the next round I cannot perform any actions other then Message, and have to close the game.

Thanks!
Lori

Post by Lori »

My coworker wants me to mention that kickers are not working correctly.

When players have 4 cards the same it splits the pot instead of going to the higher kicker.

AKJ54

Hands:
T8 <-- should have won
T7

Thank you!
Dennis

Post by Dennis »

Even when you play alone against some bots i experienced the same problem.

I also experienced the same problem with the kickers. It seems like the system is only looking at the first three cards.

Kind Regards.