Duplicate Cleaner Translations

The best solution for finding and removing duplicate files.
DV

Post by DV »

Newly added to the download:-
Chinese
Portugu�s do Brasil
Deutsch
Radiax

Post by Radiax »

Hi Volcano,
I can help to translate to Slovak and Czech languages.

Send me strings if interested to: radiax@gmail.com

Nice work man, I have tried more dupefinders but finally someone here got what it should know (with easy way).
Gonna test it at home on my needed folders hope it will works same as tested on small sample :)

Keep good work! :)
DV

Post by DV »

Hi, Glad you like it. The forthcoming v1.4 will make duplicate cleaner even better (md5 hashing, m4a/m4p support, etc)

The strings to translate are a text file in your Duplicate Cleaner folder - ie. lang_en.ini. Simply make a new version of this with the new text in and call it something like lang_cz.ini. DC will automatically find it on next run.
Thanks
Radiax

Post by Radiax »

Fine, I will (and send to you).

One suggestion - now I tried some "bigger" action:
- if possible to add filtering (XLS like) to duplicate result grid + checking all "filtered" data would be COOL

When you work with big amount of files, this could really help to solve discrepancies within duplicities. Just think about it, may be it would be nice feature. But I understand datagrid filtering won't be probably easy (especially string columns with intelligent approach - using "like" and so on).

Bye,
R.
AitorH

Post by AitorH »

I'm working on the Spanish Translation.
patxigu

Post by patxigu »

It would want to work(or to help) in the translation to the Spanish and the Catalan languages.My address e-mail:patxigu@gmail.com
Thanks for your products!!
Bye!!
Patxi Garcia
Luciano Italy

Post by Luciano Italy »

perche non traducete Duplicate Cleaner anche nella lingua ITALIANA ???
Facu

Post by Facu »

Language Spanish
jason pai

Post by jason pai »

DV

Post by DV »

An Italian translation is now in progress, and should be ready in time for release 1.4!