comments column

The best solution for finding and removing duplicate files.
bongopete

comments column

Post by bongopete »

Is it possible to add a comments column along with the size ,created, modified columns etc as I use another great program fakin the funk like this one which analyses the true bit rate of a mp3 file and insert's the true bit rate in the comments not the claimed 320 bit rate claimed in a lot of tracks (by having a comments column in your program will help me decide which duplicate mp3 file to delete ) also is it possible to delete column's that I don't want so I don't have so many along the interface when it shows the duplicate mp3 files I mainly use the program for.If so to both of these please could you explain without being too technical how to do it.
Thanks
Pete
DigitalVolcano
Site Admin

Re: comments column

Post by DigitalVolcano »

It doesn't currently (v4.1) show the comments column unless it is included as a scan criteria (in 'More tags'). We hope to add more columns in v5.

You can turn columns on and off by right-clicking on a column heading - you'll then get list you can check and uncheck to show/hide then column.
bongopete

Post by bongopete »

How do that in the scan criteria,look forward to version 5 if that is going to be included it would be a major bonus for me.
Thanks
Pete
DigitalVolcano
Site Admin

Post by DigitalVolcano »

Check out the Match Other Tags section here-
https://www.duplicatecleaner.com/manual ... =&sct=MA==
This might not be what you want though, as it will group duplicate tags (e.g. files with the same bitrate in your case).
divermar

Post by divermar »

Hi, Not to hijack the thread, but I would like to be able to add or not add the column called "Subtitle" that is applicable when looking at Windows TV Files from Media Center or similar video files, but I have no way to search against that criteria (that I know of)

Thanks in advance
Mark
bongopete

Post by bongopete »

Hi Just wondered if the comments column I mentioned in the thread have been added in any updates.
Thanks
Pete
DigitalVolcano
Site Admin

Post by DigitalVolcano »

It's in version 5.0. Can't give a release date yet though!
bongopete

Post by bongopete »

ok thanks for letting me know cant wait.